Development plan and implementation strategy in achieving our successful eCommerce Portal Solutions for the CLIENTS. The solutions envisioned by comprises of 3 essential components..
Our Expertise in ecommerce Development Platform
- B2B (Interface for internal users )
- B2C ( Interface for external users)
- Administration interface (For Portal maintenance)
- Provides users the ability to view products using and amazon.com style storefront.
- It organizes all of the products into distinct categories.
- Users may view details of products and also enlarge the images for a better look at the product.
- Alternative products and accessories are available on the same system.
- All items can be searched for using any of the product attributes.
- Order can place into ‘basket’ and upon checkout, the order shall be placed with CLIENT.
- Other users may add their reviews and criticisms for any product.
- It is used primarily by the internal users such as employee , branch offices, vendors etc.
- Used to facilitate inter-company communication.
- Used to facilitate training by offering training through Audio /Visual Medium .
- To Distribute marketing material such as brochure, flyers and other marketing paraphernalia.
- Built in issue tracking system for organized communication.
- The administration module would help the administrator to in managing and maintaining the portal.
- The administrator can manage the content across the portal using CMS.
- The administrator module will allow the administrator to maintain the products, categories and sub categories on portal.
- Multiple reports can be produced by the system. All the reports, even the most complex one can be built using simple interface.
- User profiles may be added, deleted and edited by the system administrators.
- The system will be hosted on a web server hosted on a GigE Ethernet connection.
- All client-server communications will be encrypted and will take place on a SSL2.0 connection
- The data will be backed up on a nightly, weekly and monthly basis.